1. No diggity = no doubt, for sure
2. Bomb diggity = great, awesome, the best, etc
(from song "No Diggity" by Blackstreet)
2. "Hey, did you get that new album yet? It's the bomb diggity!"
2. When attached to a name "diggity" can also affirm the awesomeness of that person.
Guy #2 Get the fuck outta here! Fuckin Rossdiggity.
2. A suffix used to imply diggitiness or diggiliciousness of a word
3. Suffix used with the word "no" creating the phrase "no-diggity".
2. "No-diggity": Meaning "without a doubt" or "unquestionabally true"
A)It may used as a substitute for any number of slang words or terms, such as "doubt" in the phrase "no doubt" (ie. no diggity).
B)As rhyming slang, it is put before any word beginning with a D to accent it, such as "diggity dank."
Often associated with the word "bomb," diggity can be preceeded with bomb to add emphasis.
B)Yo, my boy was flossin' two Os o' dat bomb diggity dank, and two G's from the block jacked his shit.
often in reference to extremely potent marijuana or "diggity dank," although it may stand alone in reference to potent marijuana
2. lets get a bag of that diggity dank.
3. man that band is the bomb-diggity (outdated usage), -hearing this usage of "diggity" should prompt a swift backhand to the face of the user-