look up any word, like bae:
To undo. Comes from the key code you type on a computer keyboard to undo something---hold down ctrl (which usually also has a little diamond on it) and Z.
I wish I could diamond Z last night... I never should've gone to that party
by Ciee January 16, 2006

Words related to diamond z

control z ctrlz ctrl+z undo