2. can be used as an adjective to describe something negative.
3. can be used to show one's disapproval at the actions of another
4. can be used to highlight stupidity or even a slight mistake, usually pronounced 'deeeeeevvvvvossss' in such situations.
also see travos, short for travostated.
2. a) what a devos day it is(if the weather is bad).
b) did you see that girl with the devos scar on her face?
3. Rob "I'm going out with Kerri tonight"
4. Someone accidentally falls over, Alan screams "Ha, deeeeeevvvvvossss!!!!"