1)A 1932 Ford, usually a coupe or roadster.
2)A vintage full-size luxury car, the Buick Electra 225, a.k.a. deuce-an'-a-quarter.
3)Two dollars worth of something, usually drugs (very hard to find these days).
1)Man, dat deuce is some rod!
2)Man, dat deuce is some ride!
3)Man, I wouldn't give ya a deuce fr dat deuce!
Best rapper alive.
There once was a kid named Deuce Who got sick and tired of being picked on So he got himself a nice 22 Click boom, now he's on the fuckin news
1. A playing card with two pips
3. A situation in tennis in which a player must score two consecutive points for victory in their respective games.
4. A person, usually male, who has built their entire existence around the sport they participate in. Their free time is spent training for their sport, browsing ESPN.com, searching "cool football catch" on Youtube.com, or watching their favorite sport on television. All their discourses involve sports in one way or another. Their preferred means of transportation is a Ford pick-up truck, the higher up in the F(150-650) scale the better. They usually have large egos, small minds, and a naturally disruptive disposition to others.
5. Two (in quantity)
1. His deuce of hearts beat my ace of spades.
2. Nobody enter the bathroom, Big Bob just dropped a huge deuce.
3. I hate deuces in Wii Tennis.
4. The school weight room was full of deuces and the parking lot full of Ford pick-ups.
5. The score was deuce to zip.
A member of the band Hollywood Undead, he does higher vocals and plays guitar. He is also know as Tha Producer. He was one one of the first members of the band, which he created with former member, Shady Jeff.
There are six current members of HU J-Dog, Charlie Scene, Johnny 3 Tears, Funny Man, Deuce, and Da Kurlzz.
Taking a #2, taking a shit
I ate a couple Crystal burgers and now I gotta drop a deuce!
I got first, aight DEUCE!!!, fuck, aight trays.
Another word for fecal matter, a lot of the time preceding or anteceding the words drop, dropping, or dropped.
On a dark and stormy night, Axl Rose, the lead singer of Guns N' Roses, opened the front door of his mansion to the smell of roses pervading through the air. He walked upstairs and into his bedroom to find his wife lying face down on their bed. He quickly stripped off his clothes, crouched above her, and dropped a fatty deuce on her back.