1. The 2 of each suit in a deck of cards.
2. The middle (or second) finger.
3. An unattractive woman (as if rating on a scale of 1 - 10)
4. Feces (idiotic and vulgar)
1. I've got a pair of Jacks, a pair of Queens, and the deuce of hearts.
2. I flipped him the deuce.
3. Woof, woof! She's a deuce.
4. I'm really stupid and I have to drop a deuce.
idioms: "Deuces wild." (cards)
"What the deuce!?" (similar to "What the hell!?")
"Double deuce." (two middle fingers at once.)
"Drop a deuce." (to defecate)
(verb) to shit; (noun) shit; (past tense) shitted or shat
(verb) Man, I gotta deuce bad.
(noun) You should have seen that deuce I dropped. It was man-sized.
(past tense) I just deuced, and it be stinkin' up the joint.
Deuce = Number 2
Do the math people.
I'm gonna drop a deuce in your mouth.
later, goodbye. derived from peace, or peace out, as in throwing two fingers up when leaving.
see also: chunk the deuce, chunk, and chunk deuce
I'm out, deuce.
1.slang for the number 2
3.an exclamation, popularized by cartoon character Stewie Griffin from popular TV series "Family Guy"
4.a 2 in poker lingo
"I'm goign to drop a deuce in your toilet, OK?"
"What the deuce?!"
"I got a pair of deuces."
1) (n) A "deuce deuce" is a .22 caliber handgun.
2) (n) 20 ounce of liquor.
"About to get loose with the deuce
deuce" -- Ice Cube (Gangsta fairytale II 1993).
Sharing a cigarette between two people
Robert: hey man can i get a cigarette?
Shelby: nah fool i got one left
Robert: then lets deuce it!
"Deuce" (derived from the French word for 2 deux) also know as the second finger to the right or left of your index finger. "Chuck my deuce up" is an action of the middle finger being raised up in an expression of "Fuck you".
I'll just chuck up my Deuce and tell him to fuck off