A derogatory term directed towards people of Middle-Eastern/Islamic background. Words spoken by terrorists in the movie "Team America: World Police."
Ah, derka derka derka.
It was nice place to hang out until all the derka derkas started showing up.
Them derka derkas sure love them hookah.
1. An expression commonly used by the inhabitants of East Bakalakadakah Street.
2. Used to refer to a person of Middle Eastern descent.
3. A nonsense word used to describe senseless babble.
1. Ishbu said to Adjikaman, "Derka derka muhammad allah jihad."
2. "Hey man, did you see that derka derka working the counter at 7-11?"
3. "Sally wouldn't shut up. She just kept going on and on like, "Yadda yadda yadda, derka derka."
Derka Derka is most commonly used in relation to Team America: World Police. A movie from the creators of South Park (Trey Parker and Matt Stone). Derka Derka is a stereotype of how muslims speak. Other words include: muhammad and gihad.
Derka Derka muhammad gihad.
Originally used as a bridgepoint term between the terrorist puppets and the increasingly hilarious Team of the Americas, \'Derka Derka\' has since transcended such lowly usage.
Nowadays, it is not uncommon to hear the phrase in relation to a missed quotation. Such as \"She said, \'Derka Derka\' and then left.\" It can also be used in conjunction with the equaling transcendent term, \'Gagahgagahgahga,\' which, in and of itself, is related to the drunkeness associated with severe exhaustion.
Ideally, Derka Derka can be used in any situation.
\"Derka Derka, Gagahgagahgahga\" (when sleepy and trying to express that notion)
\"So she said, in a manly voice, \'Kris, I want some food. Derka Derka.\' and left him to his task.\"