Democrats are party of politicians that think "fair" is taxing the asses off of people that succeed at life just to give it to some Fat Bastard that sits in his apartment all day watching t.v and pissing and moaning that life dealt him " a bad hand" and expects everyone to support him for it. They also don't understand that if we pull troops out of Iraq the terrorist will suddenly stop hating us and leave us alone, WRONG! there cult of religion says that if you don't worship the same god's as we do we will kill you so pulling out of Iraq just means that there going to have to come over here and kill us. They also believe that " Global Warming" is actually happing and that we should be spending a lot of money to be stopping it when truthfully its just something Al Gore stood up and pulled out of his ass (just like the internet). They think that We should go ahead and get rid of the free market because it "looses jobs". Then again if we don't want to end up like the Middle East and living in mud huts because we haven't kept up with a changing market its kind of an important thing. These people are usually stubborn as the ass they use as a Mascot. There whole political game is to lure in the lower income crowd and promise them free money if they keep them in office, it works and so the people that do good at life pay the price.They think that you should be able to come into this county illegally and take work and pubic resources (welfare social security) and not conform to our way of life. They think that you should know how to speak 5 different languages because its another persons "lifestyle" and were not the one to take that away form them.
Hunter: Hay Man, who you voting for in 2008
John: Clinton, democrats FTW
Hunter: Go die...
The United States Democratic Party. Usually characterized by beliefs such as:
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
This is a neutral definition of the word Democrat. Urban Dictionary should be about defining words, not advancing a point of view.
a member of the more liberal of the two major political parties.
this definition of democrat is not a rant
Apparently, people who aren't allowed to back up their point of view with evidence.
Republican: It's obvious the Bush tax cuts helped the poor more than the rich.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.
A member of the Democratic party, one of the two major political parties. Similarly to Republicans
, they blame all of the world's problems on the other party.
Stereotypically, Democrats are hippies
1. One belonging to the United States Democratic Party
2. Tend to believe that government should come to the aid the most disadvantaged in society (see Unemployment Insurance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security). We don't bring it up much, but it's what Jesus taught.
3. Belive in the separation of church and state, on the off-chance that not everyone in America is a Southern Baptist.
4. Doesn't believe that industries have the unfettered right to dump carcinogens into our water supplies. Also believe in protecting public health and worker safety.
5. Believe in strengthening public education, rather than gutting it with vouchers.
6. Belive in civil liberties and equal rights for all people, regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation; a Democratic President pushed through the Civil Rights Act even though it meant losing half of his party. That half, comprising mostly of racist whites, now overwhelmingly votes Republican.
7. Most have actually read the 9th amendment. Can also spell "amendment."
8. Represent broadest spectrum of the American public: women, blacks, Latinos, gays, Jews, seculars, immigrants, union workers, and yes, also straight middle-class white male Protestants like me.
If they were alive today, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt would be Democrats.
Despite a wealth of good ideas, Democrats have allowed themselves to be intimdated by semi-literate meatheads called Republicans
Those who vote based on irrelevant factors (id est, gender, race, charisma, et cetera).
"As a Democrat, I voted for Barrack, because we need a black man in the White House."
An idealistic, supposedly liberal political party that alienates all moderates with its stubbornness, hence a jackass as the mascot.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
bias mothafuckers (democrats and republicans) should do some thinking for themselves instead of using websites such as urbandictionary for propaganda. give tolerance a chance or something like that