1. People who are too ignorant to read the constitution and see that Bush doesn't make the budget, nor makes amendments.
2. Political Party that has to have an excuse for everything. But they can't explain this, pro-abortion but against the killing of murderers.
3. Political Party that black people support even though the Republican Party was formed to free slaves.
4. Political Party that says that Bush won because of his money, but Kerry always brags about having more than Bush. Supposedly stand up for the 'litte man' and that's why poor people vote republican and wealthy vote democrat.
5. Think that Bush went into Afghanistan for 9/11, even though it's called the WAR ON TERROR, with supporting evidence of a terrorist regime in Afghanistan as well as Iraq.
6. Believe that the Government should control everything. Another name for this is Socialist.
7. Can't read obvious definitions.
8. Think that when someone does something it won't take money, but think that when the don't do anything that's ok as long as they make money.
1. 'The Democrat shook his head sadly as Bush made a constitutional amendment that allows hate and praises it by banning a human right from a certain group of people.' The ignorant PushBush(OffACliff)
2.'a dumbass. a dumbass who got elected by well, dumbasses. he is the reason why we lost our allies. he is the reason why so many innocent people in iraq are losing their lives. the only smart thing he will ever do is die. (:'- sara who couldn't even put the smiley the right way round :)
3.'-The people who started the KKK (or Ku Klux Klan) in Tennessee.' Republican Warrior
'A political party who fights for civil rights.' Johnyhoff
4.'My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make little or no charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in Massachusetts, despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million. I served in Vietnam (four months).' Who cares if some of it is inaccurate DEMOCRATS SUCK!
5. 'Feel that a country should not use the advantage of the anger people feel because thousands were killed on 9/11 by AFGHANISTAN to go to war on IRAQ.' PushBush(OffACliff)
6.'political party who raises taxes in order to fund goverment programs to build a stronger country.these goverment programs help the people of america. if you are rich it doesent benifit you to pay taxes because you dont got to worry about sending your kids to a good public school.' idfuckanything
7. 'Feel that Marraige is a human privledge, not a heterosexual right.' PushBush(OffACliff)
8. 'Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)' anonymous
The United States Democratic Party. Usually characterized by beliefs such as:
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
This is a neutral definition of the word Democrat. Urban Dictionary should be about defining words, not advancing a point of view.
a member of the more liberal of the two major political parties.
this definition of democrat is not a rant
Apparently, people who aren't allowed to back up their point of view with evidence.
Republican: It's obvious the Bush tax cuts helped the poor more than the rich.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.
A member of the Democratic party, one of the two major political parties. Similarly to Republicans
, they blame all of the world's problems on the other party.
Stereotypically, Democrats are hippies
1. One belonging to the United States Democratic Party
2. Tend to believe that government should come to the aid the most disadvantaged in society (see Unemployment Insurance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security). We don't bring it up much, but it's what Jesus taught.
3. Belive in the separation of church and state, on the off-chance that not everyone in America is a Southern Baptist.
4. Doesn't believe that industries have the unfettered right to dump carcinogens into our water supplies. Also believe in protecting public health and worker safety.
5. Believe in strengthening public education, rather than gutting it with vouchers.
6. Belive in civil liberties and equal rights for all people, regardless of gender, race, or sexual orientation; a Democratic President pushed through the Civil Rights Act even though it meant losing half of his party. That half, comprising mostly of racist whites, now overwhelmingly votes Republican.
7. Most have actually read the 9th amendment. Can also spell "amendment."
8. Represent broadest spectrum of the American public: women, blacks, Latinos, gays, Jews, seculars, immigrants, union workers, and yes, also straight middle-class white male Protestants like me.
If they were alive today, Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt would be Democrats.
Despite a wealth of good ideas, Democrats have allowed themselves to be intimdated by semi-literate meatheads called Republicans
Those who vote based on irrelevant factors (id est, gender, race, charisma, et cetera).
"As a Democrat, I voted for Barrack, because we need a black man in the White House."
An idealistic, supposedly liberal political party that alienates all moderates with its stubbornness, hence a jackass as the mascot.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
bias mothafuckers (democrats and republicans) should do some thinking for themselves instead of using websites such as urbandictionary for propaganda. give tolerance a chance or something like that