1. Abortions are good. Have one today to exercise your consitutional right to kill your baby.
2. Straight white men are good for only one thing: Paying taxes to give to everyone else.
3. Poofters are good. Be sure your public school teaches your kids that it is wonderful to be a poofter, and to cornhole your buddy on the street corner or the super market. Encourage your kids to become poofters.
4. Non-white people are the best. They should be hired first and fired last. They should be given lots of entitlements to make sure they vote democrat.
5. Guns are bad. Every law-abiding citizen should have his guns taken away, so only cops and criminals can have guns.
6. Political correctness is good. Never say colored guy when you can say guy of color, so you don't end up offending a white liberal.
7. Taxes are VERY good. They should be raised, especially on straight white men.
8. The government is VERY good. It should take care of you. You should sit back and let your friendly and all-knowing government take care of you.
9. Meat is Murder! That cow is probably your grandma. Don't eat it for dinner. And ban rodeo and circus animals too.
10. The best man for the job is a woman. Always hire women before straight white men.
11. USA is BAD. Never say anything nice about USA, liberty, or freedom.
12. Punishment is BAD. We shouldn't punish children or hoodlums. We must never execute naughty criminals. They are not responsible for what they do.
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.