1. noun - One who plays God.
2. noun - One who transforms, or is transformed, from a human (or humanoid form) into a deity, either through supernatural means, as in the case of Jesus, or by means of historical revisionism or popular belief; one who is deified.
3. noun - One who is likened to a god, or referred to metaphorically as a god.
4. verb - To transform into, or take on characteristics of a deity; to undergo the process of deimorphosis. Also deimorphose.
2. Contrary to his own teachings, Shakyamuni (Buddha) was worshipped as a deimorph by many of his followers.
3. In a recently popular series of jokes, Chuck Norris is a deimorph.
4. In Akira, Tetsuo deimorphed into the form of Akira.