1. Used to describe an action or results of actions that are not good.
2. As an expression of dissatisfaction
3. Uusally used after a night of heavy drinking.
4. as an alternative to the phrase 'unlucky'
5. when feeling unwell, usually caused by drinking
1. Steph dumped Josh, oooo thats a deep burn
2. You totally kicked my ass on pro evo, deep burn!
3. Last night, deep burn.
4. all that vodka is causing a deep burn
When you see a person in the street, that is really sunburned on purpose. The deep burn can only be optained by going to the tanning salon too much, by this you get a certain glow and color. Having the deep burn is not a good thing, but a bad attempt to get a nice color or tan.
Wow, look at that guy! He´s got the deep burn! Nasty..