A statement which is obviously untrue - preferrably made in an attempt to deceive those with superior intelligence
'read my lips, no new taxes' - that's an Iraqchronism
by anonymous Jul 9, 2003 add a video
April 28, 2006 Urban Word of the Day
An effort to deceive, overwhelm, or persuade with insincere talk, especially flattery.
The entire presentation was a complete snow job.
To deceive by trickery
If you need such sophistication you are probably better off coding it yourself in the game, rather than bamboozoling the engine into providing it for you. from the Saracen 2 Game SDK manual
To deceive with candy and draw one into a pit. Used especially with fat children.; To shake ones fist in the air in a foolish manner.
Jimmy the hand used ensnarlment to cpature the mayor's daughter; Old man Peterson ensnarlmented his fist frivolously after the hoodlums stole his mailbox.
(n.-Sng) A young homosexual male holding a deceitful relationship with a female in order to attain or maintain social acceptance among peers.
1. A young homosexual who exploits attraction received from a female by falsifying a heterosexual relation in order to hide his actual sexuality.
2. A homosexual exhibiting uncharacteristically youthful appearance for their age - often uses their appearance to deceive others for the purpose of personal gain.
"The poor regard & disinterest exhibited towards his girlfriend leads me to believe he's a flink." or "He's flinked his way through life."
enjoice smbd into v prefix en + joy; cf. rejoice - using false joy to talk someone into sharing an undesirable task; to entrap somebody by the appearance of joy, to deceive or trick into difficulty.
The prefix en-, like in engage, entrap, embrace, engulf, encircle, envelop, enclose, adds to the base the meaning "surrounding something or somebody or placing it within something."
He looked extremely happy with his winning ticket, and he enjoyced me into entering these sweepstakes, which I would never have done otherwise.
The government tries to enjoice us into global expansion by claiming dubious victories, clearly in violation of international law.
1. Any man who breaks up with a woman that is "waiting to exhale."
2. A person clever enough to deceive three or more people into simeoultaneous committed relationships.
3. A respectful salutation
4. A description of the past in EVERY man's autobiographical account
5. A person who is not fully conscious, but slightly in the know.
1. "Girl, I am so tired of being dumped. Why are all men no good players? Boo-hoo"
2. "Asheley is dating two roommates and their bestfriends, and none of her boyfriends know about the others!"
3. "What's up, playa"
4. "I was such a player before I got married."
5. "Man, I am just a player trying to win at the game of life."