Often pronounced with a parrot squawk at the end (rahahk)
Also known as a triple-P
A political-polly-parrot is a person who:
1. Espouses the same right-wing talking points on any media available.
2. Gets all of his or her opinions from right wing media–mostly television and radio.
Both types of triple-P’s repeat the same whole phrases.
For example, on health care every triple-P was crying:
“Don’t cram this bill down our throats.”
“We have to start over.”
“Reconciliation is a sleazy trick.”
“...a plot to kill grandma ...”
“...27-hundred page bill...”
Sue: The political-polly-parrots-rahahk have done every dirty trick in the book to tarantino health care; now they are whining about ordinary House and Senate rules.
Bill: Yeah, all they did on health care when they had total control of everything is to pass an unfunded medicare drug benefit with a donut hole big enough to swallow up both grandma and grandpa!
|30.||vast right wing conspiracy|
Vast right wing conspiracy is a term first used by Hillary Clinton to describe the opposition movement, and their bullshit, during her husband Bill Clinton's presidency. This was a REAL problem. David Brock provides a look inside and confesses to being a part of it in his book "Blinded by the Right."
There were many people opposed to Clinton's progressive ideas and the right-wing segment of the population was trying hard to disrupt his agenda. (see White Water, travelgate, Monica Lewinsky, American Spectator) Luckily for Clinton, and America as a whole, he was able to accomplish many good things, like balancing the budget for the first time in 30 years!
Many people think that the conspiracy was just about the Clintons, but other democrats have faced it too.
Some examples: John Kerry 2004 swift boat veterans for truth, the Obama birther bullshit, the death panels bullshit and all this Obama is socialist bullshit!
The vast right wing conspiracy is alive and well during the Obama Administration. The G.O.P. is still spreading bullshit lies about where Obama was born, spreading lies to scare people away from Health Care reform, and trying to kill anything they consider "progressive."
An acronym for "Right Wing Noise Machine" referring to the ubiquitous and organized media presence of right-wing opinions on radio and television, ie Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin, Dr. Laura, Michael Savage, et al.
The screams of "death panels" echoed across the RWNM during the health care debates.
1. a person who listens to Sarah Palin and is a dittohead to her, that is: one who believes all the crazy shit she pops off the chops about, believes it and acts like a chicken with its head off. In this definition "Palinoid" is a combination of "Palin" + "droid".
2. Paranoia and panic that ensues when Palinistas hear her loony conspiracy theories theories. They believe ALL the dumb crap she says because she can just sit on a stool, cross her legs and put on that moronic empty fuck-me-honey smile and her devotees (mostly male Alex P. Keaton types who gawk at her with their tongues hanging out - 'cause they want to put them on her poontang!). In this definition "Palinoid" is a combination of "Palin" + "paranoid".
1. Sarah Palin is a big time attention whore. She's always yapping crap about stuff she knows nothing about. She can say ANY outrageous idea or even just snap her fingers and the Palinoids get all wired up about an issue that ain't even happening. Look at the "death panels" hysteria she caused in order to oppose Obama's health care reform.
2. "Daveman" made a limp joke about not letting Bristol Palin getting around A-rod when she and her mom came to the Big Apple. The joke wasn't that good but Letterman pokes fun at everyone, OK? Sarah Palin, who isn't mature enough to handle late-night humor, had to put up a hissy fit and claim Letterman was glorifying rape and that he owed the entire female gender an apology! Her Palinoid sheep joined in the chorus obediently like well, sheep. Somebody shut her up, she makes women look bad!