2. a river snag of tree &/or log &/or large flotsam
3. a useless person on staff
4. verb & noun) a toll vehicle(taxi, bus, train, truck(lorry/semi) travelling empty (noun: such trip)
John had a deadhead(4) trip after dropping off a load of lumber -- while deadheading(4) back he saw a major deadhead(2) in the river stuck in a boat's props, so he phoned the coast guard!
Steal Your Face- Was created so the Dead's road crew for quick identification of their gear.
2. (n.) A fan of the psychedilic rock band the greatful dead
3. (v.) To rid an area of weeds
2. Those dead heads are in town for the show again.
3. I have to go dead head my garden.