1. Act of gaining an unfair advantage through deception and trickery. This act is often exemplified by bad characters in American films.
2. Act of cheating by making others look like they broke the rules to win a game.
3. Act of being a complete douche-bag on a football field.
1. “He just made John look bad even though it’s a complete lie, and now he gets to go have sex with Chelsea instead of him. It’s not fair, what a De Rossi”
2. "I'm sorry sir, you're going to have to forfeit this game of poker, there are cards in your shoe"
"There are what?! Oh fuck, someone put those there... Fuck, a De Rossi, fuck"
3. "He just fell over for no reason in the penalty box. What a De Rossi"