In Gang Stalking, Anchoring is used to make the target have fear with things happening in your daily life that considered to be normal. That can be done with frequent demonstrations. The key is the frequency just like other Gang Stalking methods. For example, People show you a pen every where you go, and their attitude is rude or crazy against you. You don't know them. You just wonder what's going on. Imagine that happens everyday, for a week, for a month, for a year, then, that makes you have fear with a pen.In this case, a pen is ANCHORED with your state of fear. It can be anything. An open car door or trunk, a pencil, a cell phone, notebook computer, a medical mask, clothes of the same color, anything.
Everytime I go somewhere during the day,an anchoring threat is made by car or truck with a door(s) or trunk open and no one in it sitting in someone's driveway along my route. This is a sign to get out!
A support plan for a parent (always the father regardless of the situation) to help with expenses of their children after divorce. Unfortunatly, it is based on laws written when mothers could not enter the workforce, and had no way to provide for their children. It is necessary for parents that do not have joint custody, but these days with split (50 - 50) custody, women are still awarded child support, for some unknown reason, and still bitch about it on a daily basis. Along with their Alimony payment, its a potential windfall taking a year or so to plan out. Generally, a child support seeker does this multiple times and ends up having 6 kids from 3 different fathers, and no longer has to work. Of course she is still unhappy, wonders why she is alone, and how did she manage to pick three losers in a row??? To help with her self esteem issues, she refers to the ex towards her children as dead beat dad!. This makes her feel superior, influences the kids (until they get older and realize mom was never anything more than a life support system for a pussy in the first place and never really contributed anything to society other than helping stimulate the economy with someone elses money.) As time goes on, and child support and Alimony payments...more...
1. The Classy Fratty Girl- This girl can be seen on campus, at the bar, at a party, at her house lounging, or any other conceivable location wearing jeans, either a hot, pastel two-button polo or a long sleeve Oxford (every girl should own at least two of these), either of which proudly displaying the Horse. She is not afraid to sport the Sperry Top-Siders (total frat move), rainbows, or Newbies without exception. The difference between this girl and the girl you see wearing the one polo that she owns is that this girl does it on a regular basis, as a way of life, and does it well. She has been sporting the Horse since grade school, and though she wears other shirts like every other girl does, the polos always stick out in your mind. She is polite, well spoken, and she knows etiquette backwards and forwards (though she loses a little bit with each drink she consumes). This girl is everything a sorostitute should be and more.more...
2. The Hot Fratty Girl- This girl is good looking, and she knows it, but she'll never let on that she is. She can be found Thursday-Saturday at the local bars (but not as much during the week) always wearing the expensive dark blue jeans that are all the rage, the pointy-toes (in every color of the rainbow) and a very dressy shirt (i.e., black with a pink ribbon around the bottom, that she never seems to have worn before). This girl is the new-age fratter. She is wearing what is going to be in style next month, and then not wearing someth...
|998.||gang stalking methods|
Gang Stalking Methodsmore...
1. Street Theater and/or Brighting
Are there cars or trucks with their headlights On always on the roadside or in driveways along YOUR route almost every time you go out?
Or Open Car doors or Trunks during the day or even both. Is there people getting in Or out of cars just as you go by way too often than normal?
Or car's flashers and horns going off near you alot more than usual?
Are strange events happening in pairs or patterns of twos…etc.?
2. Home Sabotage and illegal entry
Are you experiencing home break-ins with no sign of forced entry but small disruptions or sabotage?
Example: New Dirt on floor, Sabotage of mechanical devices - TV, Furnace, pipes,AC outlets, computer sabotage, mail messed up.. etc.
3. Vehicle Sabotage and illegal entry
Is your vehicle being sabotaged or messed up which is much more unusual than normal wear and tear?
Example: Water in the Gas, Panels come unscrewed, Red Transmission fluid Leaks on the ground. Jell-O in the tank, door or trunk that you locked is now Open.
4. Traffic mobbing
Is there a noticeable increase in traffic by your house?
Example. Bikes, pedestrians, Cars, Pickups Can be as much as 30-40 more per day. Also Planes overhead. When you leave your home the timing is such that you see much of this!
5. Same Time Entry/Exit
When entering or leaving your home, is one of your neighbors there waiting and then entering or leaving his home at the same time.
Ex. Pulling into your driv...
(Military History/ Film History)
"The" USS Indianapolis to be precise. The warship was commissioned at the Philadelphia Navy Yard on 15 November 1932. On 30 JULY 1945, while sailing from Guam to Leyte, Indianapolis was torpedoed by Japanese submarine I-58. The ship capsized and sank in twelve minutes. Survivors were spotted by a patrol aircraft on 2 AUGUST. All air and surface units capable of rescue operations were dispatched to the scene at once, and the surrounding waters were thoroughly searched for survivors. Upon completion of the day and night search on 8 AUGUST, 316 men were rescued out of the crew of 1,199.
* The description of the sinking of the USS Indianapolis is immortalised by actor Robert Shaw's superbly acted monologue in the memorable scene of Jaws (USA, 1975).
HOPPER: You were on the Indianapolis?more...
BRODY: What happened?
QUINT: Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into her side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte. We'd just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half-hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that in the water, Chief? You can tell by lookin' from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was that our bomb mission was so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin' by, so we formed ourselves into tight groups. It was sorta like you see in the calendars, you know the infantry squares in the old calendars like the Battle of Waterloo and the idea was the shark come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and sometimes that shark he go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin' and your hollerin' those sharks come in and... they rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, los...
a tan that appears only on the lower half of ones face. generally a result of alot of wintersporting in the sun. the goggles shield the upper portion of your face, while the lower part is still exposed to the sun thus creating a homer simpson-esque tan.
dude, i was up at riding copper for a week straight and it was sunny every day, now ive got this totally gnar goggle tan.