1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background"
2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.
3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
1. Wuddup dawg?
How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?
2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?
3. They're too painful to list.
a name for a friend or someone close to you
yo dawg whats up! havent seen you in awhile
1. A pronoun to replace the name of a close aquantance or friend
2. More modernly it is a term for being a "monster" or being ridiculously good at something
3. Another word hailing from Ebonics.
Yo dawg. Whaddup?
Bro, Shaquille's a dawg!
dumb ass white guy
My caucasian friend Waldo often rants and raves about the dumbest things. Its at this point I refer to him as a DAWG.
1.Improper spelling of the word Dog.
2. Sometimes used to describe a friend and other times used to describe someone who Elijah Dukes is threatening to murder (usually a female).
3. Always the incorrect spelling of Dog even if it is a black person who says it, it is unacceptable for the media to write down the quote as "Dawg" rather then the correct spelling.
Elijah Dukes says:
"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."
Homie, A member of the brethren, a cohort, a fellow rider! ya dig!
"How ya gonna drink that shit Dawg" "Wassup Dawg" "That guys my dawg"
A way to adress your friend, your homeboy, your homie.
Person #1 "This g is pissing me off"
Person #2 "Yo don't worry about it dawg, bitches come and go"