1. A comic made by Marvel, which centers on a blind vigilante.
2.Someone who does a near impossible stunt.
3. A comic based movie, which everyone thinks is a crummy movie just because of casting problems, but they are usually wrong about this.
1. (tagline): Here comes Daredevil, the "Man Without Fear"
2.(guy) Did you see that daredevil jump the canyon?
3.(message bourd poster)OMG! Daredevil sucks! I can't belive they cast Affeck and made Kingpin black!!!
(me) *blasts with a shotgun*
n. refers to a male porn double who's hired to perform a perilous sex act.
Director - Ready for the next scene, Johnny boy?
Johnny - You mean the one havin' me run and jump off the roof onto a lady effectively ballin her like a Spiderman? You're gonna have to pay me a lot more for that!
Director - Dammit Johnny...STUNT NUTS!!
Unlike daredevils who have developed a bad-boy reputation, a dareangel is a stunt performer who prides themselves as being good. ie a Roman Catholic Bishop
Pope Benedict, himself an avid motocross rider and amateur dareangel, also participated in the stunt show.
1. (noun) The act of sneaking onto a golf course at night with a friend or partner and having sexual intercourse. It is viewed as a daredevil stunt that requires agility and skilled strategics: the performers attempt to get onto the green, have sexual relations, and get off without getting caught by anyone. Experienced performers try to do so while completely naked.
2. (noun) Less popular, having intercourse on a golf course and leaving the fluids from the act on the grass, as a prank.
Verb: to course, to go coursing.
Also: courser, one who goes coursing.
corgie, coursing involving many participants.
PGA tour coursers, a group of professional coursers that course on the holes of the PGA tour the night after each tournament.
courser caddie, someone who keeps watch while two or more people are coursing.
driver, a male courser with a muscular physicality and a large penis.
hole-in-one, a man masturbating on the green of a golf course and shooting his fluids into the hole.
1) Austin and I have been coursing recently to spice up our relationship a bit.
2) Some friends and I are gonna have a corgie at Principal Ritter's country club, are you in?
|5.||Tesco Value Lemmings|
The Tesco Value Lemming is the natural evolution of the ordinary lemming, sped up by the effect of nuclear radiation from Tesco's main power source. The Tesco Value Lemming is blue and white, and leaps off doorsteps and low shelves.
Occasionally more daring ones can be bred which will jump off fences, windowsills or use tiny bikes to leap over pits of spikes or flames. They are generally taken as the alpha males of the group, or "shop floor", until the mis-judge a jump and plummet to their death in the frozen foods section.
"I was going to buy a hamster today, but I found two Tesco Value Lemmings for only 99p!"
|6.||Houdini Marvel Omnibus|
Similar to the Houdini Cheesecake except this requires more people to burst into the room at the vital moment and do one of the following whilst preferable in appropriate fancy dress:
* Spiderman - do the spiderman to the girl, not forgettting the catchphase "Go web go!"
* Thor - Fling spunk on the lady off a hammer whilst proclaiming loudly "I am mighty Thor"
* Hulk - Give the girl a Houdini cheesecake and say "Puny Human"
* Thing - Same as the Hulk above except the catchphrase is "Its clobbering time"
* Wolverine - Flick spunk onto the lady from 3 fingers and growl loudly
* Daredevil - Backflip into the room and whip the girls ass with any form of whip/rope
* Captain America - Burst in and throw any shield shaped object at the lady before singing the USA national anthem with your hand on your heart
For this to be valid there must be a minimum of 3 characters that take part.
"Lads, that Houdini Marvel Omnibus stunt last nite was class, Dan's mum totally didn't expect it!"
"Yeah good job. I just need to get this green paint off. Next time someone else can be The Hulk"
One who brags about acomplishments, such as beating a person in a street fight, only to be injured/killed in an actual scenario or stunt. First used on the T.V. series Web Soup by host Chris Hardwick, who was comenting on men who ride pocketbikes.
Dude:Did I ever tell you about the time I laid out three niggas in a street fight?
Chick:No, we just met.
Dude:(tells stupid story)
Chick:omg, you're such a dare dildo.
Dude:Oh yeah? (black man walks by) Watch this!
(Dude gets shanked and thrown in dumpster)
Chick:Like I said, a dare dildo.