One who walks around with food on his or her head, most especially foods of a pudding-like consistency.
I shouldn't have given that dagrak my bowl of pudding; he's wearing it, now.
Pure evil, a state of megalomania, dark, unholy, psychopathic, twisted, plush
That man over there is creeping me out he's a blatent DAGRAK
1. Nightmare creature used to frighten children from 0 to 110 into submission.
2. Leader of masses of evil followers
1. If you aren't in bed in 5 seconds, the dagrak will get you.
2. The way that boy is gathering his followers you'd think he wanted to be dagrak when he grew up.
To be slightly obsessed with chocolate.
Okay, I'll give you some chocolate. No need to be such a dagrak!
One who has all sorts of nightmarish creatures living in his flat.
Of course there's a cow in the bathtub, Dagrak lives there.
1. From the Middle English "dagracke": to be filled with jam. 2. slang: a plush tyrant, sometimes associated with "Jeff."
"I slay you, fork emperor, by sticking this knife into your dagrak body!" Your goods and chattel are MINE. MINE!!!!"
In a game of bad cop/worse cop, the bad cop.
Synonyms include Sanity-deprived and effeel
My, what a dagrak guy- I'm rather frightened!
A mutated form of evil; a fearful quality. Highly connected with jex
The boy had a certain dagrakish charm ...