look up any word, like blumpkin:
Buttock cleavage exhibited by large people when wearing ill-fitting or inadequate trousers. Most commonly associated with workmen and labourers in the construction trade. Often referred to as a "brickie's arse" or "builder's bum".
When the plumber bent over to pick up his wrench my mum copped an eyeful of his dagenham smile.
by Squirrel Face February 05, 2004