A simplified way of saying, "Life goes on". The phrase first came to be in the popular beatles song by the same name, and since then, has became an extremely common phrase in pop and youth culture.
One of the more common scenarios for using "Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da"
Exemplified Man #1: "Hey man, what's cracka-lackin?"
Exemplified Man #2: "My boss denied me the f@#$%ng promotion I've been wanting due to my 'repulsive hygiene'..."
Exemplified Man #1: "Well, you could always try using--"
Exemplified Man #2: "Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da!"
Exemplified Man #1: "Uhmm... What?"
Exemplified Man #2: "Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da... You know! (sings) Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da, life goes on, Bra---"
Exemplified Man #1: "Oh, Now I see! You are using 'Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da' as slang for 'life goes on'- which, everyone knows are the following lyrics in the popular, yet obnoxious Beatles tune! Such an obviously interpretable phrase should be used more often! I too, am going to begin using this phrase commonly in my speech!"
1. The primary objective of the Civil War, both World Wars, and the Cold War. To this date, has been neither achieved nor even discovered by anyone. Virtually all little kids playing army man are somehow involved in a mission to find a Russian, whether they know it or not.
2. A guy who will become your archenemy for life if he decides that you annoy him. Most likely to hunt you down and kill you within five years of your initial offense.
3. Someone who appears to be Irish or Dutch until he or she begins to speak with a Russian accent.
1. "Ana Ng and I are getting old and we still haven't walked in the glow of each other's majestic presence/ Listen, Ana, hear my words; they're the ones you would think I would say if you weren't so hard to get" -tmbg
2. ASIAN PERSON: omg i like sudoku!!!1
RUSSIAN PERSON: Oh my god. Your grammar is horrible, yet you're STILL a nerd. I swear to god, I'll kill you before the sun sets.
ASIAN PERSON: lol
3. WHITE KID: I think those Irish twins just walked by. They creep me out so much.
RUSSIAN GIRL: Da?
WHITE KID: ...Those Russian twins creep me out so much. I swear, they can communicate telepathically.
cool as fuck, dope, sexy, da shit, fuck me thats nice, fresh
das so dope, trick
yeh like $h0wa Bl!ng dope
showa bling? wats that?
sorry, YOU wouldnt know...
dope, cool as fuck, sexy, da shit, fuck me thats nice, fresh
-das so dope trick
-yeh like Showa Bling dope
-Showa Bling? whats that?
-sorry, YOU wouldnt know
|5.||University of the Philippines|
The overrated state university of the Philippines where conceited people pretending to be poor study and live off the national budget for education.
The school is infamous for its dark, dangerous streets, its communist teachers, and its derelict facilities.
I istady in da University of the Philippines. My breyn more intelidyent dan ol yor breyns poot togeder so suck my ghetto dick!
W2 does NOT mean "with". Not even close. W2 is an abbreviation for Word2 or Word Too, which are actually short versions of the phrase Word to mother or Word to everything or similar phrases that people say when they are telling nothing but the truth.
People who post on Urban Dictionary are dazed, W2.
comes from the word -HONG KONG
a honger is a chinese person that came to canada (doesnt matter how long) and cant speak english that well and always and every 2-3 years goes bak to hong kong. also they try to keep up with hong kong fashion. yes, they do go to honger malls & stuff but they go to normal places like richmond centre and metrotown too. some ppl who wear some hongerish doesnt mean they honger
i kno lots of ppl that wear honger clothes who can speak perfect english and listen to english muzic ... but it tru some hongers are kinda bad and some arent .. but most hongers are rich ass mutha f**kaz who drive benz and the B dubs... i kno this one guy .. he not honger but he's in grd 11 or 12 and he drives a mecredes slk ... everyones different and some may b more alike then others but still they different ... im not a honger but i still speak chinese with my friends and a i speak english with my friends.