look up any word, like blumpkin:
Slang for the word "dude", except a lot cooler. This is mostly used by nerds, scene, or original kids.
D00dz, comment my new pictures.
by Choya August 24, 2007
An affected form of the term "dude", used to refer to men.
Dan R. loves d00dz. In his butt.
by jer_ March 18, 2008