A GIRL THT IS
1.EVIL AS HELL ALWAYS LIKE HITTING PEOPLE
2.aLWAYS SHY nEVER WANNA DO STUFF BUT WHEN U GET TO KNOW HER SHE REALLY eVIL
3.aLWAYS DATIING SHORT GUYS
LIKE DATING MOSTLY GUYS WITH NAME LETTERS STARTS WITH D,R,B
Franzel likes to Hit other people
FrANZEL LIKES TO Scream at People
fRanzel mostly Date Short people and never wanna do nothing on dates
and also sometime acts like a crazy animal
A term used to describe a common user of the music-based community site www.GroundZeroProjects.com. Where they listen to 100's of TB of music everyday!
Yo, that foo' is a true zero-head. He be on this joint 24/7!
The Hot and Muscular Chick From WWE
Beth Phoenix Is Awesome!
|557.||Ford Crown Victoria - P71|
Part of the VIN number used by Ford to designate the heavy - duty police package installed onto Crown Victoria's from 1985-2008. These cars can top out at around 140+ MPH and can out - accelerate most stock high performers like the Mustang and the Camaro. Can impact 6" curbs at 60 MPH and receive no to little damage due to the large sidewalls on the tires and the heavy duty suspension. This car is also so heavy if that it were to impact another vehicle at highway speeds; the other vehicle would become "non recognizable". Horrible side impact ratings. Horrible rear impact ratings, (explodes like the Pinto does). Can go on harsh terrain at high speed and not get stuck or damaged like other cars; i.e.: (mud, gravel, 10-15% grade hills, ditches, curbs, speed bumps, rough roads, train tracks). Indeed the Crown Victoria is deceiving in appearance, it could probably stomp you're car or truck into the ground.
Ford Crown Victoria - P71
Joe: What the fu*k? Did I hit something?
Josh: I felt a bump...what?
Joe: I think I hit something.
Later that night, Joe gets out and looks at the front of his Crown Victoria.
Joe: Holy sh**!
There was half of a human torso and a complete mangled bicycle stuck in the grill of the Crown Vic with blood dripping from it all.
Someone who trys to act like a scene kid and fails miserably.... and everyone knows it. They probably moan about stuff like "omg my highlights are so rad" and "wow let me change my myspace name to (name here)Rawrr" and "OMG its Dani Gore if I add her I'll become a scene queen too even though she won't notice me and its probably a fake anyway!!". They'll hang with scene kids until they relise s/he is a complete fake (and they'd usually notice in the space of five seconds).more...
Ways to notice a scene poser:
1. They'll change overnight.
2. They'll go on MySpace/Wikipedea/Bebo/UrbanDictionary to find out more on how to be a scene kid.
3. They'll go on MySpace/Wikipedea/Bebo/UrbanDictionary to find out how to not be a poser.
4. They'll start typing like "oMg BaBEzZ hoW r ArE yHUu mY caMeRA wHoRE" or something.
5. They'll start using "Rawr" and "Zomg" even though they were scene around 5 years ago.
6. They'll start going "Joe Jonas is the sex!!" and "wow I'm so hxc and radd" and "im so sxc".
7. Start taking really bad pictures of themselves, trying to copy Dani Gore, Georgina Glamoregore, Tori Tears ect but failing very, VERY miserably
8. Listen to bands that all the "cool kids" are listning to then go on Wikipedea and study all about them and all the lyrics until they know them by heart
9. Their email would be something like email@example.com or something.
10. Start using old slang like Radd or Steller ect ect.
might also say "omg don't call me ...
lu·di·crous·i·ty per·son·i·fied (loo-di-kruhs-i-tee pər-sŏn'ə-fī'd)
1. The height of ludicrosity--an extreme case of absurdity and humor--experienced on a human level.
2. An event of unbelievable ridiculousness.
Example of ludicrosity personified- I was speaking with a kid on the street who said he has healing hands because his friend regained consciousness when he held her hand. Of course, it could have been the glucose tab that helped the diabetic.
Caitlin Austin is a god damn mother fucking Nigger Seed!!!!