1. A computer gamer that competes in the official tournaments of the Cyberathlete Professional League (CPL).
2. The term is sometimes used to define a person that competes in computer game tournaments for cash prizes.
3. A registered trademark of the parent company of the CPL.
- fatality is the league's top cyberathlete
1. One who spends much time on internet games
2. an oxymoron
The nerd tries to justify his social shortcomings by declaring himself a cyber athlete, making him more 1337
One who plays games on a computer as a sport.
a computer freak who has spent 8 hours a day or more getting good at a computer game. They can then compete for money in competitions held around the world.
All of the cyberathletes brought their own computers to the event.
a person who plays a competative electronic game as a sport.
Cyberathletes like Thresh, and Zero4 go around the world to compete in huge Quake tournaments.
A person whose excercise comes from typing in internet chat rooms.
Dude, look at the muscles on your fingers, you must be a cyberathelete
Video game moron. Better known as the guy Not getting laid.
I couldn't beat off last night because my thumbs hurt so much from the X Box. That fuckin cyberathlete should be playing the XXX box or munching Box.