2) Adjective: Cutty- describing a place that is very safe to do said things in, or a person who is good at doing said things slyly.
3) Verb: Cutty- being sneaky and unnoticable.
Budfiend Betty: "But wont someone see us?"
Stoner Steve: "Nah, man, that's why they call them cuts."
2) Mary: "HEY! Look at this trail I found leading to a cut!"
Juanna: "No one will ever find this! Its cutty as fuck!"
Jew Gabe: "What's Caitlin doing?"
LisaLove: "She just hit a pipe on the bleachers and no one saw!"
Jew Gabe: "She's cutty as fuck."
3) Johnny Applebong: "Everybody shut the fuck up! We're in a cut, we need to be cutty."
Tony Two-hit: "Shhh, we're being cutty!"
Iron-lung Irene: "Cuts are cutty, that's why they're called cuts."
As an Adjective:
1) Hidden, Somewhere away from the general view. Usually a "shady" or "sketchy" area, but used in a generally positive sense. In a cut.
2) Used to describe a person who is streetwise and knows many shady or dangerous people.
3) Used to describe a situation in which illegal or immoral activity is happening, but usually with a positive spin
As a noun
1) Reference to a friend or associate.
2) Sometimes refers to pussy, or general action.
3) Can refer to good ass weed that doesn't look like kill.
X: There was still candy there.
X: Then I didn't have a place to crash so I went to my homeys old apartment building and went down to the cutty ass basement and crashed there.
Y: How did you get past security?
X: I went in through a cut.
Y: What'd you sleep on?
X: I went to the laundry room, stole hella laundry, and laid it out like a bed.
Y: Cutty as fuck.
- Can also be used as "cutts" referring to a place
-Last weekend I was at this party in the cutts and this guy offered me heroin
"Naw cutty, you coo, you ain't even gotta worry bout that cutty."
in most raps it means nigga, cuzzo, homie, patna, etc et al...
2. but its also an old school (or 80's) oldsmobile cutlass supreme
2. "throw her in the cutty like iceberg slim"