Toby's dog in episode 3 of the Rockford Files.
Here, Cutty! Good boy.
A term used to describe sex as an object, event, or reward. Nearly synonymous with cut.
"Baby, I'mma get some cutty tonight?"
"What you smilin' for?"
-"Nigga i got some cutty las' night!"
"F*ck a ring & marriage, it's time for some cutty!"
Bay Area Slang, has many meanings which are ambiguous. The word has a certain feel to it and can describe many situations. Associated with the terms "cutthroat" and "cut" as in "in a cut." Some say it originated in Vallejo, but everyone agrees it originated in the Bay.
As an Adjective:
1) Hidden, Somewhere away from the general view. Usually a "shady" or "sketchy" area, but used in a generally positive sense. In a cut.
2) Used to describe a person who is streetwise and knows many shady or dangerous people.
3) Used to describe a situation in which illegal or immoral activity is happening, but usually with a positive spin
As a noun
1) Reference to a friend or associate.
2) Sometimes refers to pussy, or general action.
3) Can refer to good ass weed that doesn't look like kill.
X: I took this girl, broke into the abandoned Lucky's, and fucked her in the candy aisle.
X: There was still candy there.
X: Then I didn't have a place to crash so I went to my homeys old apartment building and went down to the cutty ass basement and crashed there.
Y: How did you get past security?
X: I went in through a cut.
Y: What'd you sleep on?
X: I went to the laundry room, stole hella laundry, and laid it out like a bed.
Y: Cutty as fuck.
- sketchy or shady often used when talking about doing something illegal.
- Can also be used as "cutts" referring to a place
-Dude yesterday I was walking home and I saw this guy get stabbed. it was hella cutty
-Last weekend I was at this party in the cutts and this guy offered me heroin
a female vagina
stick it in my cutty
name for friend or associate. usually substitued for the word "dawg". can be used at the beginning, end, or multiple times in a sentence or phrase - actually the more the better. make sure not to use like - "that's my cutty".
"Ay, what up cutty."
"Naw cutty, you coo, you ain't even gotta worry bout that cutty."
A Cutlass Supreme by Oldsmobile.
That's a sick ass cutty.
Mel: i was hella cutty and jacked some alcohol from the quik and sleez
Bob: chill, lets go hit a cut
Mel: where do you want to go?
Bob: i dont know, the Ridge is pretty cutty.