As an Adjective:
1) Hidden, Somewhere away from the general view. Usually a "shady" or "sketchy" area, but used in a generally positive sense. In a cut.
2) Used to describe a person who is streetwise and knows many shady or dangerous people.
3) Used to describe a situation in which illegal or immoral activity is happening, but usually with a positive spin
As a noun
1) Reference to a friend or associate.
2) Sometimes refers to pussy, or general action.
3) Can refer to good ass weed that doesn't look like kill.
X: There was still candy there.
X: Then I didn't have a place to crash so I went to my homeys old apartment building and went down to the cutty ass basement and crashed there.
Y: How did you get past security?
X: I went in through a cut.
Y: What'd you sleep on?
X: I went to the laundry room, stole hella laundry, and laid it out like a bed.
Y: Cutty as fuck.
- Can also be used as "cutts" referring to a place
-Last weekend I was at this party in the cutts and this guy offered me heroin
"Naw cutty, you coo, you ain't even gotta worry bout that cutty."
in most raps it means nigga, cuzzo, homie, patna, etc et al...
2. but its also an old school (or 80's) oldsmobile cutlass supreme
2. "throw her in the cutty like iceberg slim"