2. An area, generally near or within a public location, where a person or a group of people can go to undertake activites in relative privacy.
Method: "Taking the sidestreets is only cuts during rush hour."
Technique: "Your joints are ugly cause you don't know cuts."
Area: "Go around to the back. It isn't cuts to do that here"
(2) The act of diluting a drug with some other substance
(3) A non-drug substance added to a drug in the act of cutting. Example: sugar, flour, etc.
(4) Adjective describing someone that has well-defined muscles
(5) A song. Synonym for "track". Derived from the old days when music was recorded on master tapes which had to be literally cut up in order to make the final music release.
Did you cut that smack yet?
Shit, I'm not buyin' this. It's mostly cut!
Man, since he been workin' out, Tyrone is cut!
Did you hear this new cut?
ima break this ounce down into 8 cuts and move them before lunch.
we smoke a cut a day.