Another example of a person using the word cute is an older girl refering to a younger boy . For example when a 16-17 year old girl refers to a 12 or 13 year old boy as cute there probably refering to how nice they are to them compared to how boys her age act towards her. Rarely it could mean that he is so cute that I want to make a man out of him or he is cute in the sense he is so likeable.
2.)Your so cute and nice to me Ryan . Tommy your so cute , lets go out behind the woods . Oh Zack your so cute , I can't believe I like a boy 4 years younger than me.
2) someone that is attrative in an innocent way
3) used to describe someone or an act that's sweet, nice
4) something that you just want to squeeze, or keep
5) used to refer to something little, or related to being young
6) someone doing something silly, special
2) he's sooo cute but he doesn't seem like a wild sex machine.
3) it was so cute when johnny gave me a stuffed ewok and lolly pops from disney land!
4) that little puppy is so cute that i want to have it near me in my pocket because it makes me happy.
5) that pink, sparkly fairy princess dress was very cute!
6) it was cute when he told me that he had a secret, and then told me that he loved me in my ear
"That baby is so cute!"
"That alligator is so cute! AGH NO PLEASE NO *dead*"