look up any word, like wcw:
a type of rope splice used to join two lines in the rigging of ships. The two ends are side spliced together with a gap between the two parts, forming a short section where the two lines lay side-by-side when taut.
Damn it! My cunt splice came apart.
by hiromasasama May 15, 2009

Words related to cunt splice

cunt rope ship splice tie