look up any word, like blumpkin:
A word to describe some reaaally ugly person. It has come from the words crusty and butters, combined to make the word 'crutters'.
Erggggh that boy is crutters. He must have hit every branch on the ugly tree when he was born.
by BuffEnid February 08, 2005
someone who is a general twat.
he's such a crutter
by beckyambermaddyinfrance September 14, 2008