The music associated with the crunk lifestyle is always the same crap radio bullshit: Ignorant rappers with no talent yelling about bending over or something ridiculous.
Whites, Asians and Hispanics in the suburbs are crunk now too, which is most confusing to inner city Blacks.
"So 104 Party was at the Lil John concert last night and boy was it crunk up in there!"
1. To get Crunk is To have a good time.
2. Crunk is also thought to be derived from a combination or a portmanteau of the words "crazy" and "drunk", or a combination of "chronic" and "drunk", referring to the state of being both drunk from alcohol and high on marijuana, at the same time.
3. A style of music most commonly made by rap artists from the southern states, aka the Dirty South. Some crunk artists (or groups) are Lil' Jon, Pitbull, Lil' Scrappy, Trillville, and David Banner.
4. Something at a high level, as in volume.
2. "We're planning on going tomy place and getting TOTALLY crunk!!"
4. : "He got the speakers in the trunk with the bass on crunk." - Mos Def, from "Mr. Nigga" on Black on Both Sides