Derogatory term for diminutive small or tatty spare motorcycle used to stand in for a proper machine.
Common to owners of vintage British motorcycles. Assumed 'Crunch' refers to accident or broken down status.
'Brit' biker would be embarrassed seen riding small Japanese bike or 'Jap Crap'. Hence importance of term 'Crunch' to offer explanation for such odd behaviour as only due to being hard up whilst simultaneously affirming existence of other superior machine.
Honda stepthru C50/C90 or 'granny basher' is a typical. 'Crunch.'
'Hey, what's with the plastic crap?'
'Yeah, its my crunch, the old nail's in bits'
"you better start doing some crunches if you wanna lose that pooch for the summer."
The specific name for the Camden Munch
, in London. Run and attended by fetishists/ rubberists/ kinksters of the finest order.
'I am looking forward to the Crunch this Friday, especially as it's Dolly's birthday - she'll be getting her kink on, no doubt!'
v. crunched, crunch•ing, crunch•es
1. To crush, grind, or tread noisily while taking a Dump
2. The act of taking a huge shit
3. Slang. To perform operations on; manipulate or process (numerical, mathematical or fecal data).
1. To move feces with a crushing sound.
2. To produce or emit a crushing sound during the act of shitting.
1. A modified sit-up position having a smaller range of motion that reduces back strain and strengthens the abdominal muscles when pushing out shit
I just took a huge crunch, it almost knocked down a wall in the bathroom.
I need to stop eating so much cheese, I haven't had a good crunch in weeks.
To have a shit or dump
Excuse me, I have to go for a crunch
Wow! That was a killer crunch!
A cross between a crotch and a cunt.
My sister is being a CRUNCH!!!!!
The BEST candy bar made by Nestle.
It comes in a variety of favors like Buncha Crunch, White Crunch, Mini-Crunch, and the divine original Crunch.
I had a Crunch bar yesterday!
When you eat a women out during your lunch break - You have cunt for lunch.
Guy: Dude, your breath smells of tuna.
Stud: I know, that's because I've just had some crunch.