Like in the movie "Twins" with Arnold and Danny DeVito. It is when there is a set of Non Identical twins, and one of the twins seems to get all the good genetic code. The other one is left with crumbs, or can be called Crumbs.
Yo, what up Crumbs! Where's your fine sister?
An international freestyle comedy duo from Canada that tours the world.
Holy %$&! CRUMBS totally did a kick ass show last night.
1. A small light amount of something
2. An expression of dismay
1. What small i garnish my chicken with? I know bread crumbs
2. Oh crumbs i've left my wallet in the car
what slick rick used to call old school fashion wanna be's as used at the end of Children's Story wen he says "tsk, Crumbs!"
Im tired of all these crumbs tryna jock my style
(n.) A person who is a surplus of negative connotations. This person is lazy, stupid, ugly, worthless, and/or pathetic. Calling someone such a word tells them they are useless and need to get up and do something with their life.
1. Only a crumb would go to the beach which is an hour away, and then try to go tailgating back home later that day. A person with common sense would know that there is no way that you're going to have the time and energy to drive an hour to the beach, sit in the sun for a few hours while its drains you out, then drive an hour back and tailgate by 2pm. That is an example of a STUPID CRUMB.
2. David Francis Wesolowski sleeps 15 hours a day and when he is awake he does nothing but eat offensive amounts of food and get googies. He is an absolute crumb because of his laziness and worthlessness.
What you say if you want to say crap, but you're in polite company and know you oughtn't
*drops plate of scones* Oh cra... Uh, I mean crumbs...
One of the worst things you can call someone. One step above a moth
That bouncer at Chalk is the biggest crumb.
a small insecure, alone, ugly person
kuric is a crumb