1. The only interesting anime character ever, with no comparison and no equal, only applicable in conjunction with Rei.
2. One of the evangelion pilots from some anime show about an annoying japanese boy who whines about too much crap. Ayanami Rei, a female, is the only interesting person in the cast/crew/whatever, even though she is a fictional character. She is half human and half evil alien creature.
3. The only good thing to come out of japan since highly advanced forms of live vivisection and germ warfare. O, and they discovered the positron and anti-matter, which was not too bad.
4. Some kind of japanese word, it's english meaning is unknown.
Those gainax cretins should have made the whole show about Ayanami.
These foul cretins inhabit the city of Newcastle. Traditional Charva wear consists of
Headwear: Burberry Cap
Top: Henry Lloyd/Fred Perry hooped sweatshirt, Berghaus Jacket
Pants: Tracksuit bottoms (Trackie B's)
Shoes: Rockports (Rockie P's)
Can often be found to be using a bastardised version of the geordie dialect. Easily recognised as they mooch about on street corners in great numbers to prey on some unsuspecting member of the public.
weak on there own but, ( like to think they are) Strong in numbers.
Total embarresment to the gret city of Newcastle. I wish they would Fuck off.
"Got eny shnout"
"Gis a swig of ya cida"
"Hu the fuk ye lukin at ye fukin ugly cunt"
Good site, but the forum was better in the past. I always liked the explicit nature of the cult, much better than the SSRG with it's pubescent whining cretins. Seems they've all jumped onto the cult forums now...
a man, viewed as a god to the citizens of old school msn, who bestowed numerous haxings to the cretins who occupied the chat rooms.
see also cC
<oVeRlOrD> Dude MiGGiE came in here and pwned all of us.
<HaDeZ> DewD i know he is so uber leet
<Stevo> YaH DeWdS his prog MSMigraine has owned me on numerous occasions
<cC> eYe YaM sO GhEy
|12.||system of a down|
An Armenian rock band who campaign against genocide.
Let's go listen to SOAD instead of being mindless cretins.
What many of the people who contribute to this website behave like.
I hate it when those cretins contribute words of foul play to this site.
1) used interchangeably to mean either "your" or "you're" by illiterate cretins who can't tell the difference between the two
2) used to mean "you're" by people too lazy to hit the apostrophe key; slightly less reprehensible than the above
1) "youre such a stupid youre stupid falls out of youre stupid." "Ah, the irony."
2) "youre still here right?" "Yes, my apathy-stricken acquaintance."