1. Persistence to get involved in your life somehow: Even if all you say to them is “Hi,” this brings satisfaction to them. But no, creepers want more. They will try their darndest to strike up a conversation with you, even if it is severely lacking in interest on your behalf. They will follow you every which way you go. They will talk about you with your friends, asking them questions about you and trying to reap information about you, even if they were people that they usually wouldn’t even think of conversing with because they were just so creepy. They will take the most miniscule joke that you make, latch onto it, and deem it as something “special” between the two of you. They will find your Facebook, Myspace, or other social networking profile that you may have and creep you on that. The worst, though, is when they find out your phone number or screen name, and they excessively instant message you, text you, or call you. Creepers, as we call them, also give a name to their “creepee,” and will constantly refer to them as that.
2. The “Sorry, I’m not interested” Shpeel: Again, creepers are beings of a very persistent nature. Once you get annoyed of their characteristics that you once found as friendly gestures, they need to be told that they need to leave you alone. You tell them “Sorry, I don’t like you” once and they won’t listen. They’ll continue with their addiction to you. The second time, it becomes “In all seriousness, I do not like you.” You would think that they would actually listen to you at this point, but no. Creepers might be stung by an explanation such as “I do not like you. I never did like you. I never will like you.” Such a phrase may, just may get through to them. But…
3. The Aftermath: After telling the creeper that you don’t like them, they will do either one of two things. They will either heed that innuendo, leave you alone, and find someone else to creep. Or they will lessen the creeping towards you, but still have same dignity left in them after you have shamed them to sneak a “Hello” into your day.
Albeit the creeper may appear to be leaving you alone, or for some reason, they continue to try and converse with you, DO NOT GIVE INTO THEIR PLOY TO “REMAIN FRIENDS.” You want to break off all contact with the creeper as soon as possible. Think of it as a bandage: you don’t want the adhesive to hurt when you’re taking it off, so just rip it off as fast as you can. It may hurt the creeper’s feelings, but it’s better than having a creeper creep around you to begin with.
Someone who is just so weird you dont know what to think of them.. they follow you everywhere and never say anything. They tend to be the butt end of jokes and dont even know it!
That dude is such a fucking creeper
its main role is to grief the player by exploding when it gets near the player. thus giving it the nickname 'exploding penis'.
creeper comes from behind "........ssssssssSsSsSSSSSS...BOOM"
"God damn exploding penises" ¬¬
The state of being someone acting (often unintentionally) creepy, perverse, or weird, in a manner that is quite hysterical.
Connie: Oh, Amanda, you can be such a creeper.
Luke: Dude, what the hell? Why are there so many pics of me on facebook. I can't even see myself in most of them.
Dan: Nah, dude, there you are, being a creeper.
Luke: Shit, I look like that? Damn, why didn't Miranda just take a pic somewhere else? I'm in like 50 of these.
Dan: At least there'll be a good media photo for when you get arrested for stalking.
2. A sketchy person, most often male, that tries to pick up younger members of the opposite sex.
Steve: I leave home for 3 minutes to harvest wheat, and what do I get?! A Creeper in my house!!
2. Amy (to her friend Lucy): That guy over there- with the 5 o'clock shadow and the overcoat- he looks like a creeper. Let's am-scray before he sees us.
What a creeper."