When you are behind a women with a terrific ass...you are staring at it....she does the unexpected(it's like they have a sixth sense or something)turns around and catches you looking, making you feel like some kind of perv.
Comes from the unexpected turn a Soviet boomer would do to try to catch a U.S. sub coming up from behind.
Wow!! Did you see the turdcutter on that chick. I was enjoying the scenery but she pulled a crazy ivan on me!!
1. In the book and movie "The Hunt for Red October", a sharp turn made by a Russian submarine to look behind it with sonar.
2. By analogy, any quick, unexpected and radical change in direction, literally or metaphorically.
1. Dammit, she's pulling a Crazy Ivan! All stop!
2. Dammit, they're out of tickets. Crazy Ivan--let's go to the bar.
When a jack ass driving on the highway realizes they are going to miss their exit at the last second cuts across three lanes of traffic to make it with complete disregard of other drivers on the road. Usually causing extreme cases of road rage. Taken from the movie The hunt for red October.
CRAZY IVAN!!!!! Jim did you see that as***le cut me off? I almost spilled my beer!!!
The practice of snorting Vodka up ones nose from the underside of a shot glass...
Turn a shot glass upside down, fill the divet in the bottom with vodka... Brace yourself, and rail that..... Ta-da!! CRAZY IVAN!!
Leave point A heading towards plan B.
Upon reaching A & 1/2, make a sharp right and head towards a Crazy Ivan-- i.e. plan C, or... the Crazy Ivan. Usually introduced by the most devious member of your clan...
1. Stick with the plan, or Crazy Ivan?
2. Last night we were headed to the Ruby Room, but we Crazy Ivan'd and ended up in Santa Cruz!!!
a russian gang-bang.
comrade, that was a wonderful crazy ivan last night. stalin would be proud.