1. A toss up, roll of the dice, or a gamble. Anything could happen.
2. Taking a bet purely for the action of it, not based on the odds in one's favor.
3. In poker, making a call for a large amount purely on a draw just to take a chance at the reward.
1. My internet connection has been a crapshoot lately with all the storms and power outages.
2. That team has been up and down lately but I got a good feeling about tonight, at the least it's a crapshoot.
3. I figured I'd take a crapshoot and try to catch the flush on him after his comments at the table all night, would have been straight crenshaw to piss that prick off.