1. Poor behavior, poor quality, poor actions or decision making.
2. Any similarity, resemblance or relating that of a crackhead.
3. Unkempt, uncleanly or unsanitary in appearance.
4. Anything gross or repulsive in nature.
2. Dude, don't open and eat food in the supermarket without paying first, that's cracky.
3. I wouldn't never kiss Jorge, hiz zits are nasty and his teeth are cracky.
4. Stacie thinks she looks good but she really looks cracky in those mom jeans.
Male: "Is the party worth the cover charge"?
(Responding from the party)
Female: "No. It's ghetto. Too many damn crackies."