1) Stuff to snack on
-Wut u doin?
--Snackin' on some crackies
(Not to be confused with crackhead, which is a noun and describes a person addicted to crack, cracky, is an adjective which can be used to describe the following.)
1. Poor behavior, poor quality, poor actions or decision making.
2. Any similarity, resemblance or relating that of a crackhead
3. Unkempt, uncleanly or unsanitary in appearance.
4. Anything gross or repulsive in nature.
1. That guy is real cracky, he lost his job for stealing from the cash register.
2. Dude, don't open and eat food in the supermarket without paying first, that's cracky.
3. I wouldn't never kiss Jorge, hiz zits are nasty and his teeth are cracky.
4. Stacie thinks she looks good but she really looks cracky in those mom jeans
Being under the influence of crack cocaine.
Hey Conan dude, I heard you like to get cracky?
A word used by Dave Chapelle to describe a crack addict or a crazy. Can be used to insult friends to.
Ah!Get out of here cracky!
crackwhore , stupid whore that takes crack
you ***king cracky!!!
One who is completely off one's cracker.
That girl at the bar last night was totally blowing lines and shouting out random Snooki facts. She was a total Cracky.
Derogatory term used to describe persons who look run down from too much hard drug use - thought not necessarily crack - as it may include cocaine, ketamine, ecstasy and others. Commonly present at all-night underground parties (referred to as raves
in the 90's).
(Via cell phone conversation at 3am)
Male: "Is the party worth the cover charge"?
(Responding from the party)
Female: "No. It's ghetto
. Too many damn crackies."