mark: I don't know
don: hey! joe!
2. Crackalacka can be a place where one lives.
3. Crackalacka can be a way to describe someone's way of dressing.
2. Example: Man I live in East Crackalacka and have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn to get to work.
3. Example: Did you see what she was wearing? That outfit was crackalacka all the way!!
- A word that does not necessarily reflect the negative connotation of the word "cracka" - this word is/should be/can be used more friendly
- Should be used as a name for greeting another white friend by a white person, or it can be said by a black person as long as the receiving person is comfortable with the black person to the point of friendship.
What's crackin' crackalacka?!
Don't call me crackalacka unless you got respect, man!