1. A term to motivate an idividual or group of people to get on with a task in hand, especially after being demonstrated or explained the task first
2. Cathphrase of Mick Sugden
...so that's how it's done, now crack on
1. A term to motivate an individual or group of people to get on with a task in hand, especially after being demonstrated or explained the task first. Similar to get a move on
2. Understand or see. By not inderstanding what someone meant verbally, or not seeing something so not knowing what was happening. Usuallly not seeing or under something that was meant as a joke. Similar to catch on
1. 'hurry up and crack on with it'. Or 'get cracking
2. 'did she see?' 'no she didn't crack on to what you were doing'
To hit on. Learned this messaging with an aussie online who promised he wouldn't try to 'crack on to' me. Apparently it's aussie slang.
"Promise I won't try to crack on to you."
a beast that dwells in a females vagina, sucking in and consuming anything that comes to close.
Heidi Ferguson is the crackon.
In the early 90s, somebody who was crackin' on meant they had smoked crack in order to do it. But today, you can crack on by causing a little mischief, getting some cracktails goin' on, and gettin' together witch jew homies. Yeah. Crack on!
Oooh, grrl, I want to go out and crack on tonight.