an advanced goldfish
there were lots of coys in the pond
Technique to get the tang
Oh, you are just being coy
An initialism used by supporters of the English rugby-union team, Northampton Saints, as shorthand for 'Come On, You Saints'.
Chris Ashton's second try against Australia was amazing - COYS!
(Military) contraction for "company
C. coy in reserve.
To screw up a simple procedure.
Please don't coy the beer bottle, just open it.
Replacement for the word "boy" as used by members of the Crip gangs.
Wat up coy?
1. Somebody who always screws up
simple tasks; to screw up something very simple; usually due to fear
2. Messing anything up because of fear
1. Constantly intimidated and unable to act.
1. All that coy had to do was be a man, but now that redhead owns him.
1. He had her topless and begging, but he coyed it all up and settled for booby action
1. Don't be so frickin' coy! Smack that chic's ass!