-say they will call you and then don't
- know they want you, but they pretend they don't
-tell you what type of woman they want, and when they find out that you are all those things, they find reasons to avoid you
- say stupid things like 'don't call me , I'll call you' or something to that effect
-are jealous and don't want to admit it
- who say they hate liars , but lie themselves
- online, who say that they are seeking real emotional relationships but have screen names that relate to sex.
1. One who is not brave
2. One who fears many things
3. The most insulting word known to man
3. valiant warrior
5. Voorhees 2nd Floor
"I don't want to go in there, I'm scared" said the coward.
Henry, I cannot believe you finished the rest of my vodka. You are an absolute coward.
2.) a person who boasts about what an awesome liar he is (like it's something to be proud of) but when his lies come back to bite him in the ass, he runs away and lacks the balls to face those he's lied to.
"Did you hear? They pulled SouthPark for talkin bout muslims."
"Shit. At least THEO VAN GOGH wasn't a coward."
"No, I'm not an eavesdropping coward. I actually have a life."
"I don't need to hear it. It's fine if you're a worthless coward but I'm not. Get a fucking life you two-bit LOSER. "