1. An animal used for meat and for milk. Domesticated. Sadly, this animal has had a rather bloody history, and not even their babies are safe from being turned into food; the little ones become an evil food known as veal
2. A term for a nasty, stupid, and/or promiscuous
person (usually female), despite that cows are cute and relatively intelligent animals.
I'd call Ann Coulter
cow, but that would be insulting to the cow; cows (and dogs) are too cute and too smart to be seen as horrible; she's a fly.
best animal in the world DO NOT use as a negative comment e.g 'You stupid COW!' i myself am a cow and am offended when evil people get called cows i want to be called a cow n yet no-one seems to call me it so in the future please use cow in this way,
'hey jess you mad moo cow'
1.the number cause of global warming.
2. a herd of animals that have been eaten for thousands of years by humans.
3. an animal whoes shit smells ten times worse than the toilet at its badest.
1.damn cows emitting all that CO2
2.eating Cows, its so easy, a caveman can do it.
3. dude man someone laid a number 2 on the toilet, it smells like cow doodo
a COW (noun) meaning a fit or an outburst.
(I recall this word being used back about 1975. It was coined such because apparently some people, when they were getting upset, would make a somewhat long and gutteral sound that amazingly sounded like a cow mooing.
he/she is having a cow, man !
a disturbingly fat lady with extremely saggy breasts and enough rolls to fill a bakery.
"EWWWW!!,OMG a naked cow is on the loose!!
An expression for when there is so much beef (tension) in a situation, the word beef isn't good enough
Person 1: "Did a lot of beef go down at school yesterday"
Person 2: "Yeah, a whole cow."
1. a large farm animal.
2. a middle-aged, rude, and sometimes fat/ugly woman. a good insult to mumble under your breath after this tard walks away.
Large farm animal: "moo"
Me: "lol its a cow"
Fat ugly rude teacher: "7 page essay on incredibly pointless island culture due tomorrow!!"
Me: "stupid cow..."
A word derived from Hawaiian pidgeon meaning "the one" and also used to substitute a noun, to explain a degree of somthing, or when you just wen fo'get da name of somebody.
Sub. for "the one": This pakalolo is da kine!
Noun: I left my keys on da kine...(table)
Degree: Theres small kine waves today.
Sub. for a person's name: Where is da kine...Your braddah?