|8.||Drew Dawson Davis|
A youtube country singer who does covers of different artists songs. He sounds very similar to the lead singer in Rascal Flatts.
His username is FLATTSFANATIC on youtube.
Hey have you heard Drew Dawson Davis' new cover song?
An amazingly adorable, yet awkward singer on youtube who's covers sound like a choir of angels singing blissfully. He's kinda a hipster and loves ironic teeshirts in his thick framed glasses
Me : OH MY GOD, did you see Alex Goot's cover of Dark Blue?
Sister: *sarcastically* no, but i'm sure YOU did. T.T
A singer who can be described in two words: glitter whore. (refer to example to see how much she spends on glitter a year, you'd be surprised.)
Pop star Ke$ha is known for her love of glitter.
So Vanity Fair's Eric Spitznagel asked the question: "What's your glitter budget for a typical year? It's got to be in the thousands, right?"
"Honestly, it's pretty exorbitant. It's probably more like a few thousand every month. If you come and see a show of mine, there is no shortage of glitter. By the end, everyone from the back of the auditorium to the very front is covered and potentially choking on glitter. I am shooting glitter from glitter guns and out of every orifice in my body. It's really a big part of what I do. It's my goal to cover the planet in glitter and take the (expletive) over. I can't do that if I don't have a (expletive)-ton of glitter."
She adds, "That's right. I've found glitter in places that will not be named in this interview."
1. a dance that resembles a samba but where everyone places their hands on the person in front and the whole group line "chugs" along to resemble a train - hence "locomotion".
2. a popular song that goes with the dance, in the same way that "Limbo Rock", "Stroll", "Do the Conga", "Velcro Fly", "Egyptian Walk" (Bangles), the dumbshitMacarena and more. This song has been covered and has charted many many times. It became a #1 by Little Eva n 1962. Macho Michigan rockers Grand Funk (Railroad) took their hard rock version to the top in 1974. Australian singer/actress/model Kylie Minogue had a huge hit with her perky synth/dance version in 1987-1988.
1. Everybody's doing a brand new thing now. Come on baby, do the Locomotion...
2. there was a benefit dance at the Eastern Orthodox church downtown and one of dances performed was the Locomotion.
3. I've heard several versions of the Locomotion. I barely remember when Grand Funk Railroad had their tough version with the "rattling on the trash cans" drum effect (real cool) but I'm more familiar with Kylie Minogue's electropop cover because it brings up happy memories of a joyful time, it was used on numerous TV shows like "The Cosby Show" and besides, Kylie Minogue - she's CUTE.
The bloated, oily, drunken lead singer from New York band the strokes. Famous for his "singing into a pillow" vocals, head-scratch-in-confusion inducing lyrics, and hysterical slang ( see sexygreat )- Julian has become a cult hero for pre-teen girls and 14 year old hipster boys around the world.
"Did you see Julian Casablancas on the cover of NME this week? He looks homogay."
Namie is one of the top japanese pop artist. Her japanese name is Amuro Namie because the japanese place the last name first. She is an excelent singer with amazing music videos and great talent. Her racial background is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 Italian.
Amuro Namie was on the cover of the November issue of ViVi
Jeffrey Hyman (May 19, 1951 – April 15, 2001), better known as Joey Ramone, was the vocalist for the legendary punk rock group The Ramones. He and fellow band-mate Johnny Ramone were the only two members who stayed with the band until their retirement in 1996.more...
Joey RamoneJoey grew up in Forest Hills, Queens. His mother, Charlotte, encouraged an interest in music in both Joey and his brother Mitchell Hyman a/k/a Mickey Leigh. Joey was a fan of The Who, among other bands (particularly "oldies"). He took up drums at 13, playing throughout his teen years, and was originally the drummer for the Ramones. Upon Tommy Ramone's suggestion that some particular parts of the band didn't work, he became the vocalist. Joey and his bandmates attended Forest Hills High School.
He was said to be the "heart and soul" of The Ramones, and his favorite songs they had performed were often the ballads and love songs. C.J. Ramone called Joey the "hippie of the group".
After the heyday of the Ramones in the mid-70s, they remained only an underground act throughout the 80s and 90s.
Joey was distinctive due to his towering height of 6 feet 6 inches, unbelievable skinniness, and long shock of black hair that almost completely obscured his face. Joey was known to have suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder. Joey was born sterile, so he never fathered any children. He also never married.
Joey did not speak to guitarist Johnny Ramone for many years. The two fell out when Johnny "st...