A word with a meaning completely un-known, but has the ability to make many people angry
, especially of the female persuasion. They say cotch originated during the 15th century in Hungary
Guy 1: Yo dude!
Guy 2: Sup bro?
Guy 1: Nothing, but my cotch is fire bro!!
Guy 2: AWESOME!
Girl 1: UGH I HATE YOU ALL!!
Girl 2: Excuse me, teacher? Will you please discipline these two males?
Teacher: Boys? If you disturb these nice ladies one more time, you will going to detention.
Guy 1: What a cotch.
Jamican slang term to prop something up or to rest or stay somewhere. The actual urban slang term comes from Jamaican patios and not French although that may be its original origin.
"Come we cotch here"
to hang/chill on your own or with other people
'wanna come and cotch at my house tonight blad?'
1. Noun: A place where one can recline
2. Adjective: Describing something as a cotch means it seems comfortable and capable of being cotched in.
3. Verb: To cotch. To recline, to relax or chill out in comfort.
1. There's a decent cotch round the corner, I discovered it myself.
2. Your double bed is quite a cotch.
3. I'm knackered man, let's cotch over there.
'do you wanna play some ball?'
'nah man i just wanna cotch'
sit down or relax
"not cumin out man im cotchin"
to relax, sit or sleep. from the french "se coucher".
I was cotching at home last night
also a good place to sit.
"this is a damn good cotch.. someone bil up"