Invented in East & South London and means to sit down, or to rest.
Lets cotch here on this bench blud
Jamican slang term to prop something up or to rest or stay somewhere. The actual urban slang term comes from Jamaican patios and not French although that may be its original origin.
"Come we cotch here"
to hang/chill on your own or with other people
'wanna come and cotch at my house tonight blad?'
1. Noun: A place where one can recline
2. Adjective: Describing something as a cotch means it seems comfortable and capable of being cotched in.
3. Verb: To cotch. To recline, to relax or chill out in comfort.
1. There's a decent cotch round the corner, I discovered it myself.
2. Your double bed is quite a cotch.
3. I'm knackered man, let's cotch over there.
'do you wanna play some ball?'
'nah man i just wanna cotch'
sit down or relax
"not cumin out man im cotchin"
to relax, sit or sleep. from the french "se coucher".
I was cotching at home last night
also a good place to sit.
"this is a damn good cotch.. someone bil up"