1)v.- To be a second party on a loan or purchase of material goods, usually resulting in unwanted debt for the cosignee, and a lesson in life about the limits of friendship and one of the pitfalls of same.
I never should've cosigned for that loan, now I have to pay for a car my buddy crashed before he skipped out on the loan.
To agree or to concur.
Okay Gurl, I cosign to that.
To agree with. This term is mostly used on message boards.
User1: DAMN! J.Lo gotta fat ass!
word of the day: July 02, 2005
To go along with someone else's lie. To corroborate a lie. To cover
Without even giving me a heads-up
, he told his mom that he had been at my house all night. I cosigned for him because we's close.
To add on or second ones opinion to try and be cool. To make known that you agree on someones thought by repeating it in the same way they just did.
Resar was being his usual gay self and decided co sign on kirk's comment about the cubs owning.
- to agree to assume the payments on a loan to a hard lender such as a bank, not if but when, the borrower defaults on the loan.
"You realize Mr Snodgrass, that you are liable for the full payment of this loan or any unpaid balance thereof, should the borrower fail to meet his contractual obligations? And we're betting that he will based on his financial profile.
1. Slang. (positive) - to propound; to sanctify; to advocate the genuineness/veracity of another's character.
2. Slang. (negative) - to A.)acknowledge and accept partial responsibility for the presence/actions of another person and the effects thereof, or B.)to deny all responisbility and/or attachment to said individual and/or their actions and any effects thereof.
1. (positive scenario - your friend's party)
"Who's the dude you came in with?"
"Oh, that's Keebler. Don't worry, man. I co-sign for him. He's cool."
2. (negative scenario - some random party)
"I think your buddy's about to get his ass beat."
"Who said he's my buddy? I just walked in next to him, I didn't co-sign for him."