1. An excremental condition characterized by an initial firm stool (cork) which is followed by liquid diarrhea (water).
2. A cork of solid poo holding back watery excrement.
3. When a bowel movement consists of both cured and uncured feces.
-verb (intransitive verb)
3. To defecate corkwaters.
2. In the toilet I saw a wide but short log floating in a sea of brown, Jeremy must had a corkwater before me.
3. I think my colon was a little to eager to release, because I just had a corkwater.
4. That man just corkwatered.