1. When having a conversation that is so enjoyable it leaves a good taste in your mouth.
2. When having a conversation while eating something delicious. (Don't talk with your mouth full!)
3. Having a conversation about something so delicious that it is mouthwatering.
1. Person A: I just had the best conversation with a new acquaintance! It left a good taste in my mouth about that person.
Person B: Got to love having Conversational Deliciousness.
2. Person A: I just love this (insert delicious food here)! How was your day?
Person B: My day is better with this Conversational Deliciousness, did you try the (insert more delicious food here) ?
3. Person A: Dude, I just ate some delicious food, it was so tasty and had a good texture!
Person B: Man I don't think I can handle this Conversation Deliciousness, it's making me drool!